Search This Blog

Monday, January 29, 2018

Tutorial Announcement!

I'm going to be posting tutorials to certain Singing Synthesizers. Granted, I still have to work out how some function. I haven't had the opportunity to use all of them in-depth.

These Tutorials are the only ones I'm doing At The Moment. I'll be sure to do more after I finish them. I also am not doing these in any specific order, and some may be more image/GIF heavy so creating the tutorial may take awhile! I know for sure the VOCALOID tutorial isn't coming soon.


Tutorials to look forward to:

VOCALOID4 English Usage Tutorial and Tuning Tips


CeVIO Creative Studio: Speech Usage Tutorial
CeVIO Creative Studio: Singing Usage Tutorial

Alter/Ego VST ver. Usage Methodology Tutorial

AquesTone/Talk Tutorial is Done!

Sinsy Use Methodology Tutorial (This is more of "How I do it", not the official way).


I'm not really doing UTAU Tutorials bc there's an endless amount of tutorials out there and most people will explain something to you if you ask. Information constantly changes and depends upon resampler, input method (cv, vcv, cvvc, vccv), appends/alternate pitches, and language of the voice being used. I couldn't possibly cover all those topics without being extremely specific, so I'll leave you to browse the many tutorials out there, since UTAU is a more popular synthesizer and easier to get resources on. I'll be happy to answer questions if you ABSOLUTELY cannot find an answer though!

No comments:

Post a Comment